- Why? Because things are shifting. We are more connected than ever to being ourselves.
- It’s your process, no one else’s.
- When you say “There’s something wrong with me”, I hear “there’s something I don’t understand about myself yet”.
- What if you had all the help you need, what would you create?
- There’s nothing wrong with you, I can prove it.
- Acceptance trumps rejection.
- Being extroverted isn’t better.
- Understand yourself so you can design your life to flow with your road.
- Personal, practical real life ideas.
- You naturally move forward when you know where you are going.
You cause your effects. I cause my effects. Imagine the dots that exist all around you. You know when the TV goes fuzzy and you can see the chaos of the colors on the screen? Millions of dots bounce around until someone organizes them into an image. You now have an image to see that your mind can judge. You can organize them yourself to create the images that you want to see.
True story: When I was around eight, my grandma and I were watching TV and she looked at me and asked Do you know how that picture gets on the screen? I said Oh, it’s just a lot of dots of different colors that come really close together to make a picture. Add hand gestures to show swirly things pulling together into a cluster. She said, Ya, exactly.
Creation is honoring that the little dots cluster to form big dots. Things come together in unique ways to create a unique experience. If I have something ...Read more